It's official!

I will be in Brooklyn, NY on Saturday, September 15, joining other talented poets on stage and signing my book. Join me at Stain Bar, 766 Grand St. The event is being organized by Cathy Delaleu, an exceptionally talented poet, author, and a close personal friend.

Lovers Anonymous is available for sale!

Click here to purchase the book.
The book cover doesn't show yet, I'm told that's normal and resolves itself after a few days, or after someone order. We'll see.

For an autographed copy, contact me by email or phone and I'll be happy to send it to you.

I'm still offering the first two chapters free to anyone who wants it.

Copyright © 2007 Xavier Pierre Jr. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

    CAN'T WAIT!! i've posted the flyer on my blog, go check it out...can't wait to FINALLY meet Le Roi Xavier

    I wish that I could join in all this fun. I wish I wish!! :) Xavier, I will be contacting you soon about your book.

    Hi Zay!
    I just ordered my book! I'm so excited and proud of you:-) Have a Wonderful weekend and holiday.

    I CAN'T WAIT!! COUNT DOWN :)

    Hey Xavier, I'm enjoying the read. be sure to come on over and check YOU out!

    http://loversanonymousbook.blogspot.com/

    On September 18, 2007 at 2:10 PM Anonymous said...

    how wonderful! congrats! i will definitely look this up.

    Looking forward to sharing our books -- did you snail email me an address for me to send you a copy? Fair trade!

    Best,
    Solitaire