The book is done!

Well folks I arrived at a major milestone yesterday. Lovers Anonymous is finally done. I finally went through line by line and incorporated the changes from the editor. The cover art was already done. I did find a small mistake on the cover. Do you see it?

As for the release date, I was hoping for July 4th, but that doesn’t look reasonable. But it will definitely be in the first half of July. Until then, I’m offering the first 2 chapters as a FREE pdf. I wanted to make it a download, but because of the adult content, I have to be careful not to do anything that might get me and the publisher in trouble. If you would like to read the first two chapters of Lovers Anonymous, just send me an email (xavierpjr@gmail.com) with “book please” in the subject and I’ll reply with the PDF file.




See you soon at a book signing near you!

Peace and Love,

Xavier


Copyright © 2007 Xavier Pierre Jr. All rights reserved.

14 comments:

    I'm going to wait so I can buy a copy... ;-)

    ...or 2. :-D

    CONGRATS!!!!
    when does it hit shelves and who is ur agent?
    am looking for one as well

    sorry,
    r u nigerian?
    u need to turn in some of your sample posts on or before May 14th for consideration as a contribution to the Nigerian Bloggers book.
    nigerianbloggers@yahoo.com
    If u have posts that u might want to turn in, i am quite sure with your writing style, you will be considered.
    if u r not nigerian, maybe u can start one like that for your country and ask various bloggers to contribute...
    Good luck

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Let's celebrate...we need to chat about my event in September (9/15), hope you can make it

    On June 15, 2007 at 1:59 PM Anonymous said...

    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, X!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to purchase my SIGNED copy of your book!! Love ya!

    xoxox

    @Dance: You are so sweet. Buy as many copies as you want, but I insist on giving you an autographed copy as a gift. XOX

    @Cat: Agent? No I don’t have one. I looked for one, but I have to admit I didn’t look to hard. But definitely get in touch with me. We can talk.

    @Cathy: Cheri, sa-ou fèm konsa-a? Kote-ou ?

    @UB : LOL :-D

    Way to go, bro. Didn't see any error in the cover picture. Anybody do?

    On June 19, 2007 at 9:06 AM Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Brother! I know this has been a long time in coming and that you've put your heart and soul into it. Best wishes on the sales and your next book!

    On June 23, 2007 at 1:29 AM Anonymous said...

    awesome! congratulations! I will be watching for it!

    Congrats on the book. Good luck. Email me the Pdf so I can check it out.

    Small error on cover - hmmm. The apostrophe? Other than that, great cover.

    the coma in the word, Lover's, is the small error. It should be Lovers, no coma.

    sorry, that's not a coma. It's an apostrophe!! lol