Book cover

Well here it is finally. The book cover photo for Lovers Anonymous. I’ll post the final layout when it’s done. Of course that’s Ali and I in the photo. It was taken Sunday at Norman Manley Airport in Kingston. In the photograph it’s obvious that my fingers are crossed behind my back. After applying the water color filter in Photoshop the crossed fingers are not so obvious any more but I really like the overall look. What do you think?

And here’s the portrait for the book cover. Is this a good photo or should I take another one? And is B/W OK or would color be better?


Copyright © 2007 Xavier Pierre Jr. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

    Like the cover lot but what really intrigued me was the fact that you have your fingers crossed...that rises some curiosity to the cover. I'm interested to see what your writing is all about.

    Congratulation!

    I hope to write some short pieces specifically for this blog that will showcase my writing style. Check in regularly.

    On May 22, 2007 at 9:27 AM Anonymous said...

    Big Bro!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you, Sweetie!!!! *MUAH*

    Okay, the book cover is great! Love the photo!!! =)

    Your personal photo is really nice! Black and white is great, so don't change it!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

    I'm so excited!! Can't wait to purchase a copy!! Actually, I want my copy PERSONALLY signed by you with a nice little message written inside!!

    *smile*

    Love you lots!!!

    @Lil Sis: I will hand deliver your copy to you along with...
    ...a surprise. :-D

    On May 22, 2007 at 12:47 PM Anonymous said...

    A surprise!?!? lol! Okay! =)

    Wow! Bel gacon, lol, you look good in a suit :)

    You always take au naturel pics, the cover is romantic and has this tropical feel to it, can't wait!!

    @Cathy: Yeah, I clean up pretty good. LOL. Thanks for your input on teh cover. It means a lot to me.