from Chapter Two: The Caregivers

The shower curtain rod was an iron bar firmly cemented at both ends into the concrete and stone walls. It would easily support my weight and I held it with both hands to steady myself. When I felt the cool water being poured over me I flinched at the unexpected sensation. One pitcher, then another, and another. With each pitcher my body became more attuned to the coolness, and then I felt the warm hands delicately soaping my back. In one hand a bar of soap, the other empty; each hand alternately went over my neck, my arms, and my back; worked down to my butt and down my legs. Straining against the natural desire building inside me, I tried to calm myself by thinking of wind blowing across a field of wheat. Not very effective so I went over my to-do list, but my list consisted of one item: three weeks flat on my back and no pressure on my neck. I had to come up with something better, and fast. My step-father; I imagined him passed out drunk on his bed, which in fact is how he was at that very moment. That worked and I was in control of my body again.
Up to now Mickey hadn't said a word. “Turn around so I can do the front,” she said softly.
Slowly I turned and faced her but I didn’t make eye contact. Countless women had seen me naked but this was different. After all, Mickey was my cousin by marriage; she was family. My dear cousin had agreed to come take care of me and nurse me back to health. My step-father had made the request and her mother had agreed. For several days now she had been feeding me, helping me in and out of bed, and generally waiting on me. All of it completely unnecessary since the maid was more than capable and my needs were actually quite minimal.
Her presence may have been unnecessary, but it was very welcome. From the first time we had met a few months before, the attraction had been immediate and mutual. Whenever she greeted me she always made sure our lips touched and more than once the maid had caught us staring and smiling at each other from across the house. But she was my cousin so I contented myself to fantasizing about her. Besides, she was only sixteen and I had more appropriate women to satisfy my sexual appetites. But how could I have predicted this? Hurting my neck, Mickey moving in to care for me, or her soft hands gliding across my chest.
My cousin was a pretty girl. Like most young Haïtian women living on the edge of poverty, she was lean and strong. She was only an inch or so shorter than me with long muscular legs. Her physical beauty was all natural; her hair was natural and braided in a way that actually made her look even younger than she was. The ribbons certainly didn’t help. She wore an old pair of terry cloth shorts and a tube top that showed off her small, firm breasts. More so now that she was wet from the water splashing off my body. Water and soap suds dripped from her elbows onto the floor and her bare feet.
She stood in front of me, working her soapy hands over my chest and down my belly, avoiding my eyes as much as I avoided hers. As she worked her way down, there was nothing I could do to stop my erection. I was a little embarrassed and I could see her trying to suppress a smile. She crouched down but avoided my loins and worked on my legs but the sight of my penis dancing above her head was too much. I gave up trying to be good and decided to see exactly how far this would go. She hurried to finish and stood back up to rinse me off. I looked into her eyes and said, “Not yet, you have to finish what you started.”

.../...



Copyright © 2007 Xavier Pierre Jr. All rights reserved.

8 comments:

    On June 1, 2007 at 12:25 AM Anonymous said...

    I love the way you wrote this chapter.


    Still no access to the photo studio.... *sigh*

    this is an interesting chapter and illustrates how easy it is to let the physical over power the mental accuities. I'm anxious to read the book in its entirety

    Dayum! You all's some serious writers!

    Somewhere you asked about the snap in black and white. it's a nice one, keep it I say. And in B&W too.

    @UB: Uh... LOL

    @Blu-J: Based on the early reviews, I know you will be deeply touched.

    @Rethabile: Thank you, on both counts.

    I love you're style!

    u are a naughty boy!!! she is only sixteen

    @TG: DUDE! I’m honored. YOU like MY style? Well that settles it. I have arrived! :-D

    @Cat: Honey you aint seen nuthin yet. LOL
    On a serious note, a reviewer of my book read the first four chapters (that’s all I gave him) and said it was great, but I left nothing for the end. How could I possible top the action in the early chapters? I had to laugh out loud. Not only does the action simply intensify straight to the last page, but the entire book is just an introduction for the REAL action in the sequel. I have lived a truly amazing life, and the most amazing part is that I have survived to tell the story.

    On June 19, 2007 at 9:09 AM Anonymous said...

    Oh wow. I hadn't read any of it. Now I need the whole thing! Great stuff!