from Chapter Nine: Summer Vacation

Find out what everyone has been talking about. Purchase Lovers Anonymous from one of these online vendors:

***********************************

.../...

On the way to her aunt's house, I stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of cheap vodka and some double-mint gum. I hated vodka but, along with being high in alcohol, vodka had a very important property: minimal alcohol breath. The gum was to make absolutely sure. When I got to the building, the bottle was down to three quarters. Daisy buzzed me in and I went up to the fourth floor apartment.
“Sorry I took so long,” I said. “I had to make a stop on the way and pick up something for my mother. If I had forgotten, she would have killed me.”
“It's okay,” she said, “the only thing is that my aunt will be here in less than an hour and you can't be here when she comes home.” Daisy led me to the couch. “I'm sorry. I thought she’d be out longer.”
“It's okay,” I said. Daisy was wearing a pair of tight black shorts and a t-shirt that would have been fairly loose if her breasts weren't so full. And with the little slippers she wore on her tiny feet, she looked absolutely delicious. Reminding myself that I could only touch her hands, I swallowed hard and closed my eyes to get my focus.
“You okay?” Daisy asked.
“Fine,” I said as I opened my eyes with a smile, “but I have to say, you look good enough to eat.”
Daisy giggled. “Stop it, you're embarrassing me.”
Realizing that time was short, I reached out and took her hand. As I did, I squeezed it gently and smiled at her. “It’s true, you have very sexy legs and please forgive me for saying this, but you have the most kissable lips I’ve ever seen.”
“Stop,” she said, “you promised to be good.”
I could tell from the huge smile that every word was making her warm inside. “I made no such promise. What I said was that nothing would happen that you weren’t comfortable with. I didn’t say a damn thing about being good.” Still caressing her hand as I spoke, I winked at her. She turned away and as she did, I brought her hand to my mouth and kissed the back of it. I made it a wet kiss. “Delicious, I really could eat you.”
Daisy turned to face me and said, “Oh damn.”
I could see she was breathing heavily and I looked into her eyes. “Are you okay?”
“I'm fine,” she answered, “I just wasn't expecting that.”
“No man has ever kissed your hand before?” I asked.
“Not like that,” she answered.
I turned her hand so the palm was up and slowly ran my fingers across her small palm and down her tiny fingers. “Your hands are so soft. I can just imagine how they would feel against my skin.” Without waiting for a response, I brought her hand to my face and ran the back of it against my cheek, as I looked deep into her eyes.
Daisy said nothing as she tried to keep up with the cascade of words and sensations I was sending her way. Still maintaining eye contact, I moved her hand to my mouth and raked the tip of my tongue gently and slowly across her fingertips. Daisy's mouth opened but no words came out. As I started to suck on her fingertips, one at a time, and very slowly, Daisy's eyelids dropped until her eyes closed completely. From the smile on her face, I knew she was enjoying the stimulation. When I ran her fingertips across the edge of my teeth, she gasped. Her eyes were still closed as I nibbled on her fingertips. “You sure you okay hon?” I asked coyly.
Daisy let out a heavy sigh. “I've never felt anything like this before.”
While caressing the back of her hand, I started kissing her knuckles. “It’s hard to believe no one has ever taken the time to kiss these hands before.” I said.
“Not like this,” she repeated.
“How sad,” I said. “If these hands were in my care, I would make sure they were never neglected.” I straightened out her index and middle fingers and curled her other fingers into her palm so that she was making an upside down peace sign. “But trust me, I would treat the rest of your body right too.” As I looked at her tiny feet, shapely calves, and sexy thighs, I licked her fingertips again and said, “I would suck your toes.” I dotted the tip of my tongue up both fingers. “I would kiss your legs.” I kissed the last phalanges of both fingers, just below the palms. “I would take extra time on your thighs, then who knows what I would do.” As I spoke the words, I flicked my tongue across the skin between her fingers. Daisy jumped noticeably but I just turned up the intensity, locking my lips on that small triangle of skin between her fingers and sucking gently.
Daisy started to pull her hand away but I held fast. “Xavier… oh god, please stop… Xavier, you have to go.”
I took her hand away from my mouth but continued to hold it. “What's wrong?”
Daisy was still breathing quickly and she sounded nervous. “Nothing's wrong, I just don't want us to get caught.”
I tried not to laugh but I couldn't suppress a huge grin, “Caught doing what, kissing your hand?”
Daisy was clearly flustered. “Well no, I mean yes, I mean I'm sorry. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, but I know you have to go.”
“Daisy, what's wrong?” I asked, trying not to smile.
Daisy stood up and pulled me from the couch. “Please Xavier, just go.” She ushered me to the door and as I was leaving, she kissed me on the cheek. “Xavier, I’m so sorry to make you go like this, but I’m really glad you came. Please call me as soon as you get home so I know you're safe.”
I waited until I got to my car to laugh. After driving a few blocks, I pulled over and took a swig of vodka (one for the road) before finding my way back to the highway.


.../...



Copyright © 2007-2008 Xavier Pierre Jr. All rights reserved.

1 comments:

    So just running into you for the first time over at CapCha earlier today, this is the first time I've come here. I went back to the beginning and started reading your posts here and three things jumped out at me:

    1. I wish I had been here earlier as what I read here makes me wish I was part of the inner circle who gets to see your personal blog...maybe down the line that could be appropriate.

    2. Your explanation of the "inspiration" behind this book sounds exactly like what my soon to be ex-husband is dealing with. I spoke with him just today (prior to finding your blog) about many of the issues you speak of and his therapy progress.

    3. I read several posts with excerpts and decided to stop b/c I want to read the book in its entirety as it is written. I am also planning to get a copy to send to my STBEH as I believe he will get great benefit and possibly learn things about himself in your book. Also, though we have never met even though I believe we live less than 5 miles apart, I love, love, love Rose (your publisher) who I know via her blog!

    I would definitely like to purchase your book (2 copies), and if you could sign a personal word of encouragement to my STBEH it would mean the world to me because even though there is no chance of reconciliation for us, I will always love him and pray that he will one day learn to love himself and allow others to love him too.

    I will be in touch within the week to order the books once I work it into the budget ;)